We understand the world is undergoing a Digital Transformation. Technology is fundamentally changing the way we live.
For Australia to be at the forefront of this new digital future, it requires the harnessing of leaders and the greatest technical minds.
Imagine if we could empower these great technical minds, provide leadership skills, and put that brain power together to form a new level of currency. A currency that provides greater value for the organization they work for and a future pathway for their Not for Profit partners.
Through Digital Actionism, leaders in technology assists in providing a future-proofed Australia.
What we know:
- Effective Leadership forms the foundation for innovation.
- Companies that have a culture of innovation experience higher productivity and staff retention than those that don’t.
- Only 18% of Australian companies report radical innovation whilst 40% of Australian companies do not meet their productivity and performance targets.
- People want to work for companies that match their own values and are willing to take a paycut to utilise their skills for the greater good
- In a survey of 20,000 employees 88% ranked effective leadership in the top 3 reasons for Job Satisfaction
(Study of Australian Leadership (Leadership at Work) Melbourne University 2017) (Corporate Executive Boards Quarterly)
In the next 5 years, Leaders in Technology will:
- Turn 3000 managers into leaders
- Deliver 600 executable solutions to the Not For Profit and Social Enterprise sector
- Positively impact over 1 million people