We understand the world is undergoing a Digital Transformation. For Australia to be at the forefront of this new digital future, it requires the harnessing of leaders and the greatest minds.
Imagine now the empowerment of great minds, provided with design thinking education, state-of-the-art transformational leadership development, emotional intelligence assessment and education putting their brain power together to create a new form of intellectual currency. A currency that provides phenomenal value for individuals, organisations and society.
Through our various programs, LiT is future-proofing Australian companies.
WHAT WE KNOW:
- Effective Leadership forms the foundation for innovation.
- Companies that have a culture of innovation experience higher productivity and staff retention than those that don’t.
- Only 18% of Australian companies report radical innovation whilst 40% of Australian companies do not meet their productivity and performance targets.
- People want to work for companies that match their own values and are willing to take a paycut to utilise their skills for the greater good
- In a survey of 20,000 employees 88% ranked effective leadership in the top 3 reasons for Job Satisfaction
(Study of Australian Leadership (Leadership at Work) Melbourne University 2017) (Corporate Executive Boards Quarterly)
CULTIVATING LEADERSHIP 2.0
A new breed of leader is required in today’s rapidly changing world. Leadership 2.0 fuses design with creativity and collaboration to produce the leaders of tomorrow.
At LiT we believe in order to achieve a better world, we must cultivate a great leadership mindset at all levels. This forms the frame of reference in which to place knowledge and power.
By educating people to approach and solve problems with creativity, pushing them out of their comfort zone, improving their emotional intelligence and introducing new concepts of leadership we will empower the transformational leaders who will change the world.
We believe in growth as a force for good. Whether it be profit, skill or experience,our stance is to take the betterment of this world into our own hands
Knowledge and theory are foundational, but context matters. In the real world, experience is what bridges the gap between knowledge and wisdom.
Whether it be business goals, personal growth or social good, we believe it starts with choosing to take responsibility.
Old Swahili proverb – ‘’If you want to go fast, go alone, but if you want to go far, go together.’’
To create a positive and lasting impact on individuals, organisations and society.